Improve Your Camera and Online Presentation Skills
A Complete Guide For Looking And Feeling Your Best In The Digital WorldWatch Promo
Whether you need to meet, present, chat or share; the chances are this year you've been thrown in at the deep end with no real idea about how to present yourself as effectively as you would like.
Zoom, Skype, Hangouts or whatever platform you use to meet clients, colleagues, students and friends; there are ways to enhance your delivery and presence to give a more professional, vibrant and engaging representation of yourself both on camera and online.
In this seven step programme you will…
- Learn how to light yourself properly
- Take notice of your surroundings and choose the best setting
- Feel more comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera & online
- Understand what position to place yourself
- Speak with the correct clarity and articulation
- Get the best video quality
- Get the best audio quality
- Appear more professional and confident
- Take charge of how you share your story with the world
ONE AIM - ENHANCING YOUR CONFIDENCE AND PROFESSIONAL PRESENCE THROUGH DIGITAL CHANNELS BOTH ONLINE AND FOR CAMERA.
ONE PRICE - NO ADD ON’S OR UP SELLS, NO SALES FUNNELS OR TIME RESTRICTIONS.
ONE WEEK - IS ALL IT WILL TAKE FOR YOU TO MOVE FROM COMPLETE NOVICE TO BECOMING A DYNAMIC, CONFIDENT AND APPEALING DIGITAL PRESENCE.
Darren McStay trained initially as an actor and musician. With over twenty-eight years of experience recording in studios and performing on stage, he has amassed a wealth of expertise in his field.
He began voice coaching in 2008 and has since helped thousands of people find their confidence and realise their potential as voice-over artists and speakers alike.
Johannes Ahonen is the Founder of Mungo.fi. He works as a visual storyteller, cinematographer, editor and colourist.
Frequently Asked Questions
What the course does not offer…
- Which content to create for your online presentation
- How to write a meeting plan or schedule a group call
We’re going to assume that you already have the technical aspects of your pitch together for this and now it's time to focus on all the other extraneous elements that not enough people spend time considering.
This is about how you appear, how you perform and how you feel presenting yourself on a digital platform, to a computer or camera.
Remember there are some things that are out of your control, such as internet connection, background noise and family interruptions; but you can take care of the important things, which although might not seem it, will boost your confidence, professional outlook and have a far greater impact to the people on the other end watching and listening to you.
IF YOU WANT TO...
- APPEAR MORE PROFESSIONAL
- LOOK AND ACT MORE CONFIDENTLY
- BE BETTER UNDERSTOOD AND MORE ENGAGING
THEN THIS SEVEN DAY COURSE IS GOING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO SUCEED.